How it Works:
view | Full Process Details & Guidelines
Full Process Details
- Qualify & Identify
Call ACS or your vendor/reseller to qualify radios and accessories needed for your successful trial.
- Issue Purchase Order
Issue a Purchase Order directly to your vendor/reseller.
- Wait for Product
ACS will ship the trial product to either you or your vendor/reseller. ACS will then email you and/or your vendor/reseller with tracking information and expectations of the next follow-up.
- Shipping Confirmation
ACS will call you and/or your vendor/reseller the next business day after the product is scheduled to be delivered.
- ACS Checks In
In order to make sure everything goes smoothly, ACS will call and/or email you and/or your vendor/reseller three (3) business days after receipt of product.
On the 7th business day, ACS will call you and/or your vendor/reseller to determine the outcome of the trial.
- Return Authorization if Necessary
If your final decision is to return the product, ACS will issue a Return Authorization. Once the product is received and inspected at ACS, a credit will be issued to your vendor/reseller. A credit will then be issued to you by your vendor/reseller.
- All trials come with a maximum trial period of seven (7) business days from date of delivery.
- An end-user can try radios, audio accessories, and multi-unit chargers.
- Return Authorizations can be requested by email.
- Tracking information for returns should be emailed.
- Original packaging must be kept and returned with the product.
- The product should be returned in similar condition as received. Damaged or lost product will not be eligible for credit.
You don't have to
take our word for it.
Sign up for a 7-Day Trial today and see for yourself
or see what our customers are saying...