- Qualify & Identify. Call ACS with or without your customer to qualify radios and accessories needed for a successful trial.
- Issue Purchase Order directly to ACS via EDI (Hub/Warehouse purchases do not qualify)
- ACS to ship trial product to either you or directly to your customer. ACS to email you and/or your customer with tracking information and expectations of next follow-up.
- ACS to call you and/or your customer the next business day after the product is scheduled to be delivered.
- ACS to call and/or email you and/or your customer three (3) business days after receipt of product.
- ACS to call you and/or your customer on the 7th business day to determine outcome.
- If your customer’s final decision is to return product, ACS will issue a Return Authorization. Once product is received and inspected at ACS, a credit will be issued to you.
- All trials come with a maximum trial period of seven (7) business days from date of delivery.
- An end-user can try radios, audio accessories and multi-unit chargers.
- Return Authorizations can be requested by email.
- Tracking information for returns should be emailed.
- Original packaging must be kept and returned with product.
- Product should be returned in similar condition as received. Damaged or lost product will not be eligible for credit.